A former Lowes Employee was injured while working when he was operating a defective carpet cutting machine. While attempting to use the machine, he sustained an electric shock and was thrown back. The client suffered neck and back injuries as well as nerve damage, necessitating surgeries. The liability expert’s testimony established that the carpet machine wire was defective and was the cause of the injury.
- We Understand Accident Victims Need to be Compensated for their Injuries Fully and Fast!
- Gregg Williams Accident News: Two Middlesex County Men Killed in Single Car Accident in Manalapan
- Gregg Williams Accident News: One Car Accident in Franklin Township Results in Serious Injuries:
- How to Choose the Best Attorney Near You in Central Jersey!
- The Best Truck Accident Lawyers Near You!