Two men from Spotswood were killed in a single-car accident Saturday evening on Route 9 in Manalapan. The driver was found dead at the scene and the passenger was rushed to the Emergency Room where he was pronounced dead a few hours later. The driver of the vehicle, lost control when he hit a curb causing the vehicle to go over a guardrail where it ended up in a wooded area nearby. This is one of the saddest Middlesex or Monmouth County car accidents of the new year. If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a car accident, call the Law Offices of Gregg Williams for a free consultation at 732-514-6635.
- We Understand Accident Victims Need to be Compensated for their Injuries Fully and Fast!
- Gregg Williams Accident News: Two Middlesex County Men Killed in Single Car Accident in Manalapan
- Gregg Williams Accident News: One Car Accident in Franklin Township Results in Serious Injuries:
- How to Choose the Best Attorney Near You in Central Jersey!
- The Best Truck Accident Lawyers Near You!