A Middlesex County woman slipped and fell on a wet floor while walking into a New Jersey diner. As a result, she injured both her knees necessitating bilateral arthroscopic knee surgeries. Her case settled at mediation for $500,000.00.
- $350,000 settlement after slip and fall at Target
- Do I have to pay taxes on money I am awarded in a personal injury lawsuit?
- $350,000 for man injured after being sideswiped by a tractor trailer
- Personal Injury Settlement for Injuries after a Truck Accident: $375,000.00
- $500,000.00 settlement after slip and fall at NJ Diner