$350,000 settlement for an Essex County woman who injured her knee and back when she slipped on snow and ice walking into a Target store. The firm brought a lawsuit against Target and the snow and ice landscaper who was responsible for clearing the walkways. The case settled following a mediation several weeks prior to trial
- $350,000 settlement after slip and fall at Target
- Do I have to pay taxes on money I am awarded in a personal injury lawsuit?
- $350,000 for man injured after being sideswiped by a tractor trailer
- Personal Injury Settlement for Injuries after a Truck Accident: $375,000.00
- $500,000.00 settlement after slip and fall at NJ Diner