With Labor Day Weekend fast approaching everyone is excited about end of summer barbeques, picnics, and spending the long holiday weekend down the shore. Whether on the beach, or having lunch at your favorite outdoor restaurant, umbrellas are everywhere you look. While seemingly harmless, umbrellas are often left unsecured, unlocked, or otherwise erected in an unsafe manner. When this occurs the umbrella is susceptible to becoming airborne when hit with a gust of wind. Data from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) indicates that more than 31,000 people were treated in hospitals for umbrella injuries between 2008-2018. US Senator Robert Mendez from New Jersey has asked for regulations to make umbrellas safer such as requiring them to have printed warning labels. Our firm has handled numerous cases where a victim was struck by an unsecured umbrella. If this happens to you call our Attorneys at 732-514-6635.
- We Understand Accident Victims Need to be Compensated for their Injuries Fully and Fast!
- Gregg Williams Accident News: Two Middlesex County Men Killed in Single Car Accident in Manalapan
- Gregg Williams Accident News: One Car Accident in Franklin Township Results in Serious Injuries:
- How to Choose the Best Attorney Near You in Central Jersey!
- The Best Truck Accident Lawyers Near You!