Gregg Williams recently obtained a settlement at mediation for a client who was injured on his way to work when his vehicle was struck by a tractor trailer. Our client had severe preexisting degeneration in both his neck and back before the accident. The accident aggravated our clients degenerative arthritis causing increased neck and back pain and requiring him to undergo laser spine surgery. The truck’s insurance company alleged that our client would have received the surgery regardless of the accident.
- “Sami’s Law” to Provide Increased Protection Uber/Lyft Passengers
- $350,000 Settlement For Client Injured In An Accident With A Tractor Trailer
- Umbrella Injuries on Labor Day Weekend
- What are YOUR RIGHTS AS A PASSENGER in a Motor Vehicle Accident
- How to Best Protect your Legal Rights If you suffer a job-related injury or accident