“How to Choose an Attorney Best for You”
- Certified: Less than 2% of all attorneys in New Jersey are Certified Civil Trial Attorneys-Gregg A. Williams is one of those who has this prestigious distinction. A certified attorney is best to represent you in a personal injury case as they are the most experienced trial attorneys and are required to pass a rigorous certification vetting process including additional board exams.
- Specialty: It is best to choose an attorney who focuses his or her practice on one specific area of law, not a myriad of areas—with expansive knowledge in that one area of law and that will best serve your needs as a client. The Law Offices of Gregg A. Williams focuses ONLY on personal injury accident cases.
- Proximity to you: It is always better to retain an attorney close to your home and in a central location in New Jersey. The Law Offices of Gregg A. Williams is located right in the heart of East Brunswick, right off the Exit 9 New Jersey Turnpike. It is best to have an attorney who is close to your location.
- Experience: The best attorneys are the experienced ones. The Law Offices of Gregg Williams has over 20 years of experience practicing personal injury law. It is in your best interests as a client to choose an attorney who not only has experience in law, but in a specific area of law.
- Home Team: It is best to have an attorney who practices often in the court and county where your case will be venued. Our trial attorneys have tried cases in nearly every county in the State most frequently Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Union County, Essex County and Somerset County.