A union county woman was struck in the rear of her vehicleby a tractor trailer, resulting in injuries to her back which required backsurgery. This client had an extensive history of back problems from prior car accidents. The firm was able to establish that the new accident aggravated the pre-existing back problems. The case settled for $375,000 after arbitration.
- We Understand Accident Victims Need to be Compensated for their Injuries Fully and Fast!
- Gregg Williams Accident News: Two Middlesex County Men Killed in Single Car Accident in Manalapan
- Gregg Williams Accident News: One Car Accident in Franklin Township Results in Serious Injuries:
- How to Choose the Best Attorney Near You in Central Jersey!
- The Best Truck Accident Lawyers Near You!