A union county woman was struck in the rear of her vehicleby a tractor trailer, resulting in injuries to her back which required backsurgery. This client had an extensive history of back problems from prior car accidents. The firm was able to establish that the new accident aggravated the pre-existing back problems. The case settled for $375,000 after arbitration.
- $350,000 settlement after slip and fall at Target
- Do I have to pay taxes on money I am awarded in a personal injury lawsuit?
- $350,000 for man injured after being sideswiped by a tractor trailer
- Personal Injury Settlement for Injuries after a Truck Accident: $375,000.00
- $500,000.00 settlement after slip and fall at NJ Diner