Based on a USA Today Investigation, it has been shown that there are “hundreds of impaired drivers on the road” in violation of federal regulations that say commercial truck drivers should take a 10 hour break approximately every 14 hours. Unfortunately, many of these commercial truck drivers are not adhering to this very important regulation, resulting in truck drivers falling asleep at the wheel, causing very serious and fatal crashes. Even more alarming is that there currently does not exist a live accurate tracking system to ensure that violations of fatigue laws are being enforced. Until such a tracking system is developed, then it is very possible, that truck drivers are driving on the road with very little to no sleep and are a risk to everyone else on the road.
- $350,000 settlement after slip and fall at Target
- Do I have to pay taxes on money I am awarded in a personal injury lawsuit?
- $350,000 for man injured after being sideswiped by a tractor trailer
- Personal Injury Settlement for Injuries after a Truck Accident: $375,000.00
- $500,000.00 settlement after slip and fall at NJ Diner