Based on a USA Today Investigation, it has been shown that there are “hundreds of impaired drivers on the road” in violation of federal regulations that say commercial truck drivers should take a 10 hour break approximately every 14 hours. Unfortunately, many of these commercial truck drivers are not adhering to this very important regulation, resulting in truck drivers falling asleep at the wheel, causing very serious and fatal crashes. Even more alarming is that there currently does not exist a live accurate tracking system to ensure that violations of fatigue laws are being enforced. Until such a tracking system is developed, then it is very possible, that truck drivers are driving on the road with very little to no sleep and are a risk to everyone else on the road.
- We Understand Accident Victims Need to be Compensated for their Injuries Fully and Fast!
- Gregg Williams Accident News: Two Middlesex County Men Killed in Single Car Accident in Manalapan
- Gregg Williams Accident News: One Car Accident in Franklin Township Results in Serious Injuries:
- How to Choose the Best Attorney Near You in Central Jersey!
- The Best Truck Accident Lawyers Near You!