A former Lowes Employee was injured while working when he was operating a defective carpet cutting machine. While attempting to use the machine, he sustained an electric shock and was thrown back. The client suffered neck and back injuries as well as nerve damage, necessitating surgeries. The liability expert’s testimony established that the carpet machine wire was defective and was the cause of the injury.
- $350,000 settlement after slip and fall at Target
- Do I have to pay taxes on money I am awarded in a personal injury lawsuit?
- $350,000 for man injured after being sideswiped by a tractor trailer
- Personal Injury Settlement for Injuries after a Truck Accident: $375,000.00
- $500,000.00 settlement after slip and fall at NJ Diner