Posted on

$975,000.00 for worker who received an electric shock

A former Lowes Employee was injured while working when he was operating a defective carpet cutting machine. While attempting to use the machine, he sustained an electric shock and was thrown back. The client suffered neck and back injuries as well as nerve damage, necessitating surgeries. The liability expert’s testimony established that the carpet machine wire was defective and was the cause of the injury.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *